- RockyMars V.Lav Pre-Polarized Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omni-Directional Condenser Mic for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters, Tablets
RockyMars V.Lav Pre-Polarized Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omni-Directional Condenser Mic for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters, Tablets
- Broadcast-grade omni-directional lavalier microphone designed for use in video productions. This V.Lav is the world's first lavalier to feature a microprocessor that adapts the TRRS plug to work with almost any 3.5mm microphone jack.
- Out-of-the-box the V-Lav is compatible with almost all DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptops, Badypack Transmitters and Tablets. Please Note the late model iOS devices require Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Adapter (NOT Included). Please scroll down to below “Product Description” section for complete compatibility details.
- The V.Lav is a perfect fit for mobile use with a 3.5mm TRRS connector. With a 5-meter cable, you will have plenty of slack to even run the lav into a camera on a tripod. Simply clip it onto your clothes and plug it into your device’s microphone or headset jack and start recording. Getting professional audio has never been so easy.
- The V.Lav delivers clear, natural sound. By employing an omni-directional condenser capsule, the V.Lav Mobile picks up sound equally from all directions. In addition, its flat un-colored frequency response is optimized for hearing sounds the way they sounded in the real world.
- The V.Lav uses two LR41 cell batteries. The battery and microprocessor chip are enclosed in a Aluminum housing. Battery power is only used when the V.Lav is determining how to adapt to the microphone input you’ve plugged it into. After the V.Lav has adapted to your device the microphone capsule then uses the voltage from your device and puts the LR41 batteries back to sleep.
Transducer principles: Pre-Polarized Condenser
Pick Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
Dynamic Range: 83dB (per IEC651)
Sensitivity: 40±2dB re 1V/Pa @1KHZ
S/N Ratio: >67dB SPL (@1KHZ, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 2.2k
SPL: 110dB SPL (@1KHZ,1%THD into 1kΩ)
THD: ≤0.5% Connector: Smart 3.5mm TRRS
Battery (included): 2 x LR41 (or AG3), ≥800hr
Cable: 5 Meters